The Heartland dresser & mirror kit is sure to make a statement in any home, as its heavily distressed finish is adaptable to any space. The antique white finish and tobacco tops are accented by raised panels and antique brass hardware. The many drawer sizes allow you maximize storage, with the top drawers being felt lined and the bottom drawers being cedar lined. The wood framed drawers and raised panels on the dresser sides and top creates a classic cottage style. The mirror features artistic distressing, giving this piece unique characteristic that create an antique appeal. The beveled mirror and bead molding add a classic feel, tying in the vintage and farmhouse styles.
Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H76
Weight: 279 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Cathedral White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White w/ Tobacco Top
- Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H76
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 279 lbs.
- Cubes: 36.89
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
- Raised Panels
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.