This door chest is the perfect way to accent your room with an effortless blend of European Traditional design. Weathered brown whitewash top paired with the antique white finish creates a truly unique look. Softness is added to the design with canted corners and rounded pilasters, accompanied by bead molding on each drawer front. The chest features 1 fully stained interior drawer, 3 pull out trays, 3 adjustable shelves and is framed by two wrap around doors.
Dimensions: W48 x D20 x H60
Weight: 272 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White & Weathered Bark
- Dimensions: W48 x D20 x H60
- Box Dimensions: W51 x D23 x H65
- Weight: 272 lbs.
- Cubes: 43.33
- Antique Pewter Knob and Bail Hardware
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Shelf Area W22 x D15 x H40
- 3 Pull Out Trays Behinds Doors
- 3 Adjustable Shelves Behind Doors
- Pull Out Tray W19.5 x D13
- Drawer W38 x D15 x H7
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.